-
Fadnavis, apart from Home Ministry, will also handle Energy, Law and Judiciary, General Administration Department and Information and Publicity Departments
-
Nagpur: Finally, the wait is over. Governor CP Radhakrishnan on Saturday approved the portfolio allocation to the ministers as recommended by Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis. The list was released after the conclusion of a weeklong winter session. Fadnavis will hold home, energy excluding renewable energy, law and judiciary, general administration, information and publicity and […]
-
KTR asked the Congress Lok Sabha leader to seek clarity from the ED, asking why no case or statement had been filed against Srinivas Reddy despite raids conducted two months ago.
-
Fadnavis is expected to expand his cabinet on December 11 or 12 ahead of the upcoming winter session of the state legislature starting from December 16 at Nagpur.
-
Fadnavis will expand his cabinet next week as the BJP, Shiv Sena and NCP have yet to reach a consensus on sharing the number of cabinet berths among themselves and also the allocation of ministries
-
Governor asks Shinde to act as a caretaker CM till the new Chief Minister is sworn in, as suspense continues over who would be Mahayuti coalition's choice for post
-
The stunning comeback of BJP demonstrates its dominance of Maharashtra’s political landscape
-
Addressing a public meeting at Rajura constituency in Maharashtra on Saturday, he said both Pradhani (Prime Minister) and Adani had made grand plans to loot Mumbai, he said, referring to the Dharavi slum development project.
-
The Assemblies of Maharashtra and Jharkhand have 288 seats and 81 seats, respectively
-
Police form 15 teams and probe is on to identify who provided logistical support to the shooters, say officials
-
Condemning the attack, Ajit Pawar said, "The agencies are investigating the murder, two people have already been detained and police have been sent to five different states."
-
Following the leader's death, an old video of Salman Khan is going viral. In the video Salman can be seen appealing to people of Bandra to vote for Baba
-
The former Maharashtra Minister probably died before being shifted to the medical facility, says a doctor
-
Leaders cutting across party lines condoled the death of Siddiqui, with some from opposition parties expressing concern at law and order situation in Maharashtra
-
Earlier, the top court had directed that the Election Commission's order of February 7 allotting 'Nationalist Congress Party-Sharadchandra Pawar' as the party name for the Sharad Pawar faction will continue till further orders.
-
Pawar said no such demand was made after the 26/11 terrorist attacks in Mumbai, when a Congress-led coalition was in power in Maharashtra.
-
Giving its decision on Tuesday, the Election Commission provided the Sharad Pawar faction with a one-time option to claim a name to its new political formation and provide three preferences to the Commission
-
In an order, the Election Commission also allotted the NCP symbol 'Wall Clock' to the group led by Ajit Pawar
-
Earlier, the top court had granted time till January 31 to the speaker to decide the disqualification pleas pertaining to the NCP MLAs who had switched sides to be part of the Eknath Shinde-led state government.
-
Patel, who is the working president of a rival NCP group, took to X to inform about the health condition of 64-year-old Pawar