-
Mohan Babu requested anticipatory bail citing health issues related to his heart and nerves. His lawyer informed the court that he is currently in Tirupati, where he went after a recent visit to Dubai to see his grandson. In Tirupati, Mohan Babu is overseeing the operations of his educational institutions.
-
Vishnu did not enter the house with any violence or fight with people, he has no involvement, said Mohan Babu's wife Nirmala on Manchu Manoj's complaint to Pahadishareef police
-
"Mohan Babu has approached the court, which has granted him an exemption from the police inquiry until December 24. We had previously issued him notices, and we will be issuing another notice requesting his appearance before the investigation officials," said Sudheer Babu.
-
Veteran actor Manchu Mohan Babu has reportedly gone into hiding after the High Court rejected his petition seeking anticipatory bail in the attempt to murder case on a vernacular news channel journalist.
-
The judge refused the interim orders pointing out that any relief could be give only after a counter is filed by the State.
-
In the lengthy clip, the actor said that he did not intend to hit the journalist and that he did not know it was a journalist who was entering his house.
-
The police had earlier registered a case under 188 of BNS Act and after seeking legal opinion and based on medical reports of the injured person altered the case to 109 (attempt to murder) of BNS
-
Manchu Vishnu, elder son of veteran actor Mohan Babu, on Wednesday evening met Rachakonda Commissioner of Police, G Sudheer Babu and explained to him about the on-going issues in their family.
-
The actors had approached the court seeking relief from notices issued to them under Section 126 of the Bharatiya Nagarik Suraksha Sanhita, 2023, which pertains to potential breaches of public peace.
-
The police detained four more people along with Venkat Kiran for questioning in the case
-
The police asked Manoj to appear before them as to why he should not be required to enter into a bond for Rs.1 lakh to maintain peace for a year.
-
Stating that the matter was a family dispute, the court has also asked the police to ensure peace, as part of which a team of Blue Colt personnel would monitor the situation at the actor's residence at regular intervals
-
Addressing the media, Manoj expressed his regret, saying, "My father's actions towards the media deeply hurt me, and I sincerely apologize to all my friends in the media for this incident. My father is my life and has always been like a God to me. However, he was misled by Vinay, a friend of my brother, who painted me as an adversary. My wife, Mounika, and I recently launched a toy company, and they even created hurdles for us in that venture."
-
According to MD, Continental Hospitals, Guru N Reddy, the senior Telugu actor is scheduled to undergo a series of diagnostic tests including a CT scan on Wednesday
-
Protests by journalists agianst the attack on reporters by actor Mohan Babu spread to Andhra Pradesh also with journos organising a protest in Tirupati on the issue. Jouranlists in Telangana too are on protest.
-
In the audio message, Mohan Babu recalled how he had ensured Manoj got best schooling and higher education, and how he did whatever possible to keep him happy until he grew up.
-
While the ongoing issue between Manchu Manoj and his father actor Mohan Babu at Manchu Town, residence at Jalpally was much viewed and read by people, many are wondering the failure of the police to keep private musclemen out of the place.
-
A video journalist who was covering the incident was allegedly pushed away further escalating the tension.
-
The dispute has shed light on a series of allegations and counter-allegations involving the family property, personal safety, and financial irregularities.
-
Actor says allegations made against him to suppress his voice in questioning irregularities in the case of Mohan Babu University