-
India will take on arch-rivals Pakistan in the opening match of the inaugural Kho Kho World Cup on January 13, 2024, marking the start of the week-long event which will be organised at the Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium in the national capital and at the Noida Indoor Stadium
-
Fadnavis is expected to expand his cabinet on December 11 or 12 ahead of the upcoming winter session of the state legislature starting from December 16 at Nagpur.
-
Vashu Bhagnani & Pooja Entertainment’s Biwi No. 1 is being re-released on November 29 in cinemas by PVR Inox Pictures.
-
On November 7, the Mumbai Police visited Raipur for its investigation in the case and summoned Faizan Khan, who is a lawyer by profession, for questioning
-
Security has been heightened for Khan, who is a 'Y plus' category protectee, according to police sources on Saturday, though they declined to provide further details. Reports indicate that Khan has personal security in addition to government protection. Having previously received death threats from the Lawrence Bishnoi gang, Khan was issued a new threat, officials confirmed in Mumbai on Friday.
-
In a past interview with comedian and writer Zakir Khan, Farah recalled the incident where she chose to cast Vivaan Shah, the son of Naseeruddin Shah and Ratna Pathak Shah, instead of the producer’s son.
-
The Mumbai Traffic Control room received a threat message for Salman late Thursday night.
-
The caller has been identified as Faizan from Raipur, and case have been registered under IPC 308(4) and 351(3)(4).
-
According to police officials, the person who sent the message claimed he is brother of gangster Lawrence Bishnoi
-
'Sikandar' marks the first collaboration between Salman and Rashmika, and is directed by AR Murugadoss, who is known for films like 'Ghajini' and 'Thuppakki'
-
At different instances, Salman has said that he has dissuaded people from closely following his character of Radhe Bhaiyya because of his disturbing attitude, and his going crazy for a girl.
-
This comes after the cops arrested a Noida based man for sending threats to Salman Khan. Prior to this, a person from Jharkhand, who sent threatening messages to Salman Khan, had issued an apology
-
The accused who threatened Zeeshan Siddiqui and Salman has been arrested
-
The actress left it to her followers to decide as to who her Pookie is, her husband Zaheer Iqbal or their new furry friend.
-
Director-producer Rakesh Roshan shared the announcement with a new teaser of the film. The 1-minute teaser takes viewers on a trip down the memory lane of this reincarnation - revenge saga.
-
On Sunday, Salman took to his Instagram, and shared the poster for the upcoming leg of his Da-bangg the tour.
-
Though the actor has been acquitted in the case, the Bishnoi community wants him to apologise for poaching blackbuck.
-
In a promo of the upcoming Weekend Ka Vaar episode of the controversial reality show, Salman was seen losing his cool at Avinash over his attitude.
-
Anmol Bishnoi is also allegedly said to be behind the murder of former Maharashtra Minister Baba Siddique on October 12 in Mumbai's Bandra
-
When asked about veteran lyricist Salim Khan’s statement on Salman not apologising since he has been acquitted from the case, Jalota shared: “Salim Khan sahab jo kahenge wo bilkul sahi hai, apne dang se, unka vichar hai, leke mera jo vichar hai, wo mene bata liya.”