Home |News| Telangana Brs Leaders Demand Withdrawal Of Acb Case Against Ktr
Telangana: BRS leaders demand withdrawal of ACB case against KTR
This is nothing but political vendetta, there is no corruption in formula e-race, says Legislative Council Leader of the Opposition S Madhusudana Chary
Hyderabad: Terming the corruption case registered by Anti Corruption Bureau (ACB) against former Minister and BRS working president KT Rama Rao in connection with alleged irregularities in the Formula-E car race as illegal and political vendetta, Legislative Council Leader of the Opposition S Madhusudana Chary demanded the government to withdraw the case against Rama Rao.
Addressing the press at the legislative council media point here on Friday, Chary along with BRS MLC K Kavitha and others alleged that the Congress government had registered false case against Rama Rao. “This is nothing but political vendetta. KTR has done nothing wrong. There is no corruption in formula e-race. ACB registering case is illegal,” he said.
Coming down heavily on the Congress government, the LoP alleged that since Rama Rao had been targeting the government on various issues, the government had registered case against him to threaten him.
“KTR played a vital role in bringing Formula e-race to Hyderabad and putting the city on world map. He was instrumental in making Hyderabad a global city in last ten years. He is unnecessarily being targeted by the government for political gains,” he alleged. The senior BRS leader said that his party would continue to protest against case booked against Rama Rao was withdrawn.